Sunday, January 18, 2004

Can a friend inspire another to start something afresh? .. Very much indeed. Otherwise I might not have started it all together again. It seemed to me to be most obvious way to let my friends know what exactly I am doing these days .. as it is not always possible to keep in touch with everyone every time in these hectic days.

Yes, busy the days are. Sometimes I feel that they pretend to be busier than I actually am ..

What are we all running for .. at the end of the tunnel there is light .. we never reach the end of it .. never shall we .. but we shall keep running .. for we have to survive .. to be the fittest .. to outclass all other similar creatures .. the Homo Sapiens .. I remember in a movie I heard these words "Run Forest run .. " so Forest did there .. he began his run to defend himself and ended up running to survive. So are we doing .. I can't even remember when and how I got into the act but now there is no looking back .. one can not afford to ..

At the beginning of the new year let it be our motto .. "Charaibeti, charaibeti, charaibeti.." ..

Just remembered Subhas Chandra Bose was once told by his legendary head master - "Life is mission Subhas, attempt it!"

Long live "Charaibeti", long live friendship, long live our RUN ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home