Tuesday, April 11, 2006

N/A

I have come back after a long time .. as if being born for the second time .. my blog account was lost .. I was not able to access my own site with the old address .. and then one friend helped to to form a temporary one .. but I did not feel like writing after that .. it is something like your own child is uanble to recognise you .. now after a long time getting suggestion from the same friend I tried with the old account and it worked. I felt so delighted that felt like writing something .. not meaningful enough but still writing for the sake of it .. just to let myself aware that I am back.

Heh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bhisma Chakrabarti said...

ei to chai, guru!
sorry boss for not being that old friend who helped you:-)
did you get the voicechat thing sorted, btw?
cho, bye.

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home