Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Anika and her movie theatre


Sep 6, 2015
-----------------

Anika sometimes blows our mind by her innovation and creative thinking.
This time was setting up the movie theatre for Pratima and me.

Bear in mind that she had been to cinemas only once back in Dec, 2013 to watch Frozen. But the memory is so fresh in her mind and how acutely she watches things.

It was a Sunday morning and we were invited with a formal letter to come to see the movie.
What she is holding in hand is the note thats says: "I love this day, hope you do too"

I can not think of having written such a note at my age of 4 years and 10 months.
In the set up you will see the two chairs and two table which ideally should have been the cupholder and popcorn keepers. We were served pop corns in the yellow bowls and fruits and snacks on the plates.
When the movie started it was an one-act play - where actor-director-script writer was princess Anika. I blame it to my memory to not have remembered the content of the movie. May be next time I will be quicker to write it down..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home