Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yesterday I was shown the lab I am going to work in. It was very exciting to see the detectors and how they are built. I have been writing about them in the SoP for such a long time .. that I want to be involved in this and that .. for the first time I get my hands on to it. This is a peculiar feeling. You feel the charm of working in a real thing that you have been dreaming for such a long time.

Apart from that y'day has been an ordinary day. The courses have not begun and we would waste our time idly .. the only other exciting moment was I was able to download one ringtone in my mobile .. the ringtone is named as Greensleeves and resembles the original piece nicely .. one of my favourite compsitions .. "Fatasia on Greensleeves" by Ralph Vaughn Williams. Thanks to Indiatimes free mobile ringtone service.

I wish I could put a link to Fanatasia in this blog ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home