Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sundays again

Once more on sundays .. how I am spending my sundays here .. sundays here mean to me a day when I can get up late .. as my boss does not come before lunch .. so for the morning I can refrain myself from going to office .. then I sometimes are spent in household stuff .. interior decoration of the room .. as one would jokingly say .. basically cleaning up the room and putting the scattered books on the shelf .. occasionally sorting them out to select which are papers I can throw away .. by doing all these I would miss my breakfast .. one can always do without breaking the fast for one half of a day .. then I would go for a nice shower .. a bit longer one .. put on some music as I remain busy in shaving .. the only time in the week I put my system in a loud volume ..

then the boring day starts .. with a very uninteresting menu for the lunch .. and I feel that I would have better cooked for myself only if I could .. then shall come to the office ..check mails .. read other people's blogs .. and then would try passing time with the net at my disposal .. at times I go back to room if I feel sleepy ..

then come back for tea.. check mail once again .. my father's long "robibasorio"(Sunday special) long mail would have come by then .. then give him a long reply .. and then start thinking about where to go for the dinner as we have to dine out on Sundays .. then again start PR, contacting people .. who are interested in going .. then would end up with a big gang people usually suggesting very unteresting places to go for dinner .. but I would go .. for I am a social animal .. and friends are not to be turned down ..

then the day would end .. leaving me with the tension of the next week that is about to come with all its assignments and pending jobs .. and you start getting reminder from people around about the various deadlines set for the next week .. and I woulf feel disgusted with all these business .. and would decide to sleep early to give the new week an early, fresh start .. for every beginning expects so much from you ..

and I go to sleep with all the worries, and tensions and anxieties .. and my last resort .. music .. my best friend for the weekend ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home