Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The story of a cup that cheers

Have you ever thought of a day in office without a cup of tea/coffee?
Sometimes habits (or call it addiction) become so much part of our lives that we don't realize that it is there. I can not imagine to start my day with out a doze of caffeine.
When I go to my desk that is the third thing I do after checking my emails and exchanging pleasantries (read simple Hi) with my colleagues.

I think I have a taste bud for coffee and tea. I just can not drink anything. The other day I stopped at Cosi - one of the chains here in downtown for coffee+snacks. They have a Free Coffee Wednesday program where you get a free coffee for just showing up - any time in the day. I took a cup of coffee but frankly after a few sips I had to throw it as it was not to my taste. So it is not just any tea or coffee which becomes part of your life - it the teas and the coffees which you can stand that you get used to and can not be part with.

It is like part of your routine - and it is also cool to have a kitchen in your office - because there - with coffee you also get to talk - to people - not to whatsapp and free texts. Coffee shops are still places that not only serves you food or drink but also let you remain human - and let you talk to other living creatures and bring you back from your virtual world. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home