Wednesday, January 21, 2004

This is a day which started with a phone call from an old friend from Bangalore .. remembering me even while on his busy schedule .. on his way from Hydrabad to Bangalore. .. friendly touch .. nothing can be a sweeter wake up call.

Yesterday's was one of the very exciting day when I went to attend a wonderful programme of Mrinalini Sarabhai, who presented with her group different forms of Indian classical dance which included Bharat Natyam, Kathakali, a masrhal art sort of dance from Kerla. The evening was a fitting end to the international conference on Supernova, Gamma Ray Burse and Pulsars .. organised by the TIFR Astrophysics group. I personally have never been to a dance programme .. apart from the ones with the children of which my cousin Bhutu is a part of .. so, to me, it was a charming experience for me.

I am planning to start my sports life here once again with table tennis and badminton .. I am still on the look out for a partnet to play tennis .. the racket is still lying idly in the corner of my room.

Well .. having no particular work in my hand as such .. the courses not having started yet.. I can afford to devote more time in playing games and watching India shining on the TV day by day .. under the captaincy of "Dada" ..

Peaceful life ! .. yeh .. as they say .. "La Vita Bela" - Life is beautiful. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home