Saturday, February 21, 2004

Finally I had a break .. after attending a series of lectures .. finally I have one morning at my disposal. I woke up early today .. with the ring of my phone receiving an SMS from my beloved friend from Bangalore. I was feeling lazy though .. took the newspaper from the packet hanging outside the door .. A smell of new papers .. typical "Ananadabazarian" smell .. I love it .. again went to bed .. to relax with the newspaper .. wish I had a cup of tea then .. It's time to listen to some morning ragas from Rashid .. so I played .. "kahe karata mohe jhagra" .. a wonderful Bilaskhani tori .. finally I woke up .. had a nice shower .. and was feeling as fresh as the morning breeze that could not enter through my small window these days .. or perhaps it does .. unnoticed ! I would long for having a room with as big window as that of my D8 .. Oh! that number is always a very special thing to me.. soon I began walking down the memory lane .. called up those days of happiness .. the wide open blue above ( bohudurer oi oseem akaash .. would I ever see that in future .. Rashid bhai finished his tori .. it's time to go for breakfast .. to East canteene .. that's life .. In this life there is no "Calypso" anymore ...

" To sail on a dream on a crystal clear ocean,
to ride on the crest of a wild raging storm
To work in the service of life and living,
in search of the answers of questions unknown
To be part of the movement and part of the growing,
part of beginning to understand,
...."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home