Wednesday, February 11, 2004

"jokhon somoy thomke danray, nirashar pakhi du haat baray .. "

A friend reminded that my bolg has been at a standstill for a while .. so I had to break the jinx .. but the days are not that rosy after all in these days .. specially having under medication for a month long .. without having the slightest idea about what exactly is going on .. then you probably do not feel like being in the best moods to start your blog afresh ..

Only two days back I came to know what exactly went wrong .. now I am under proper medication I presume and I hope to be Okay soon .. So it is time to be back in the middle of activities .. I mean extra-curriculur .. specially having the Spring not too far behind..

Well it come to spring .. the first thing that comes to mind is the trees .. in front of my wide-open window of my room in St-Ed's, D8.. from there I could watch new leaves coming to the empty branches of the winter trees. I wish I could get back to the days ..

Now the life has changed .. specially living in a city like Mumbai you hardly feel the difference between winter and spring .. well .. but spring comes .. it comes to your mind .. to your life .. even in the changed surroundings ..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home