Sunday, March 21, 2004

What would you call it? .. slumber ? .. well, fair enough, I have woken up from my slumber after a long time .. the last a few weeks were full of work .. exams, deadlines, and other things in life which can not be put aside (eg. watching India-Pak matches)..

Lots of things changed in between .. I finally found someone in TIFR whom I can talk to .. talk about Suman, Rabindra sangeet, poems, bengali literature .. movies .. things of my choice .. and finally I am amidst a company of (seemingly) good people (perhaps!).

My health condition has improved, at the cost of huge amount of money though .. my mother's health is also improving there in Kolkata.. I am finding some good professors who are friendly .. in a nutshell I am back to a LIFE which is beautiful ..

Meanwhile I heard two of my friends have become parents .. and one of them has already started searching for peace as he is signing off his mails wishing all "peace" .. :-)

And the best part is .. I am finding myself at home as I have been going to the Bango Sanskriti Sommelan in Mumbai organised by Persidency college alumni association for the last three days .. after a long time I am attending functions of Rabindrasangeet, abritti (recitation), Rabindra Nritya natyo (dance drama).. a feeling to be at Rabindra Sadan, Nandan 'chottor' (area), a place so close to my heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home