Monday, November 01, 2004

Another sunset!

kabhi dur jab din dhal jaye ..

Another sunset! I am looking out of my window .. imagining how beautiful it might look like from the seashore .. not feeling like going that far! .. just remembered I once told a friend of mine that these days we are getting such nice views of the sunset almost everyday that I shall start taking photos everyday .. till the role finishes .. but I forgot to buy a role in the first place. This again shows how lasy I have become these days ..

One more day has gone .. without much work .. apart attending a few lectures and seminars .. no creative work as such .. or I should say I have ceased to do anything new these days .. looking at some old programming code and trying to remember how cracked that once upon a time ..

There has been a general feeling of confusion as in what to do .. it started right at the time of Durga Puja .. but seems that I have not quite get out of my Puja feelings yet. Have to do someting very soon ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home