Monday, September 27, 2004

Reflections!

Went out to buy gift+cake for one of my dear friends at TIFR. There are certain people on the earth who are loved by all. He is one such. Returning home in the evening .. I could not help recalling the days of birthday celebrations in Cambridge .. specially one of Promod's, or Moni's .. the amount of fun that used to be there in those b'days .. unforgettable .. people say after school one does not get genuine pleasure .. but I claim to have got more pleasure on those a few days of my stay in Cambridge that I shall treasure in my heart for years together.

Perhaps it was one of my Cam friend's sudden visit in the afternoon that helped me walk down memory lane even more. That friend has got engaged to the one he was going around with for the last two years. Now he has started planning for the future already .. it is really interesting to know of some friendship turning into a proper engagement!! :-)

Long live the bond! Long live love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home