Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Busy days..

Sometimes learning new things gives you a lot of pleasure .. so am I really in a mood to cultivate things that are "real stuff" .. and I am enjoying my job .. no doubt. It's been long that I worked with this kind of sincerity in the recent past. I am grateful to some people who are helping me extremely well .. and making sure that I can get into work as quickly as possible. For that I have to give much time for it .. and I am doing it without grief.

Today I got my third rakhi of this year in the third consecutive Monday .. and this time it was Bhooto. It is quite interesting .. that I am receiving each on every first day of the week from different sources.Needlees to say I am very happy about that. :-)

Otherwise life is very hectic .. but the best part is .. it is pleasant nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home