Sunday, September 12, 2004

Crossing the bar!

Yesterday I have been roaming around at the sea shore .. alone .. suddenly I felt lonesome yesterday in the evening .. no particular reasons though .. just somewhat puzzled at the recent course of actions of my life, of late .. I was feeling tired of the questions unanswered .. confused about life in general .. I was yearning for sharing my views/ feelings with some friend(s) that certainely are lacking here .. perplexed to the extreme, I went to my office at night .. watched one light comedy movie "Mahapurush" by Satyajit Ray .. felt a bit relaxed .. and then concentrated on study.

They were celebrating Hindi Divas at the hostel .. cracking poor jokes (pj's as they are mostly known); pooling others' legs .. and laughing at nonsense .. I went to be a part of it .. but found that to be most boring thing on earth .. and then came back to institute .. alone .. again .. till late night .. a call from my friend gave me a bit of relief... nonetheless these days getting in touch with people, and showing that you care, have also become so stereotype and professional that both the persons concerned know it very well .. "asole kono interest e nei , oi bhodrotar khatire jiggesh kora ar ki!" (Kanchanjangha, S. Ray) .. [actually you have no ineterest, it is just a sort of courtesy].

Hence comes the question .. how will human race survive ? If there is no belief, no faith, no sincerity! .. If no honesty exists amongst us. Should we have to wait for an answer till we cross the bar ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home