Friday, September 10, 2004

Discovery!

Have been discovering a lot of things these days .. needless to say most of the things are pleasant news for me. Well I am not going to talk about these things here .. they better be stored in a "diary". (know, it will hurt you .. sorry!)

Let's change the topic ..

Just saw a picture in one of my friend's blog .. painfull enough .. but frankly speaking these things / sights do not perturb me much .. of late. I am getting involved in the 'real' business .. that my boss works on .. and I am getting quite excited at that .. strangely enough I have been working more, and feeling less tired .. may be this wont last long .. but for the time being I am least bothered about the other 'things' in the world. I may sound selfish .. but I am honest.

My perception towards life has not changed anyway .. I can still fathom the soft and the subtle emotions .. but I am more driven by the facts of life that I should focus on. I have plenty of goals to reach .. and I have the feeling that I am running out of time .. I am happy about that, for I never felt so for the last couple of years .. I thank you all those of my well wishers who cheered me up in the rather tougher span of my life that I have gone through recetly.

It is always nice to have new friends .. and specially you feel good when you discover something interesting about them!

:-0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home