Saturday, September 04, 2004

The "Real" LIfe !

I should admit the for the past two days my way of looking at life has
significantly changed. Sometimes I wonder whether I am taking it too
casually these days .. as if I have achieved what I was hoping to .. and
now "relax" .. I know if this mood sustains for a some more weeks then I
shall soon be in deep water! But sometimes though you know you are not
doing things like the way you are supposed to .. you tend to continue
doing it in that fashion .. you can not help it!

For example for the last two days, since I met my guide for the first time
.. my only academic works had been: taking print outs of papers and
photocopying books and pages! .. and piling it up in the file .. with a
hope to sit with them soon .. but that " soon" never came in the last
fourty eight hours. I have been taking advice from my senior(s) in order
to get started with the project .. advices, suggestions and information
are coming in bits and pieces .. I am gearing up, up and up .. but yet to
start with it ..

One should not think that I am very studious otherwise that I am repenting
for not reading a single line for a couple of days .. what is making me
sad at this hour is .. I have just opened my old blog and saw what
impressive lines I wrote there .. and how far I stand now from what I
proposed to do ..

I must mention one other thing that happened yesterday .. we went to watch
a movie and ended up watching another one having seen the one we went for
was running house full.. It was a mental torture to see that movie .. the
most frustrating part was one can not leave the hall till the movie
finishes.. so in the interval, all of us, in a mind to get out, found the
security guards of the movie theatre standing guard at the gate that was
locked!! It was to our surprise .. When the movie ended finally we were
wondering how we actually could manage to sit through such an awfully
boring movie .. The name of the movie was "Kiun Ho Gaya Na!" .. and even
Ash with her glamourous presence could do little to entertain the
spectators .. we came back home at night .. dejected .. promosing
ourselves that we would not go for a Hindi movie in future without getting
a good review of that! .. Well .. a lesson learnt .. "jotodin banchi
totodin sikhi .."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home