Tuesday, July 13, 2004

happy times ~

After a long wait when you reach your goal then you have every reason to be happy .. and so I am .. and now all on a sudden I am feeling homesick .. till now I have been waiting for the things to materialise .. now I have seen a green signal .. I have started feeling lasy .. this lasiness is out of .. what you would say .. ecstasy ..

So I have decided to not to keep my parents waiting for me anymore .. going home next week.. and it is the very feeling of going home that is making me living life to the lees .. these days I am devoting a huge amount of time playing indoor games .. calling up parents .. writing long emails to my father .. and what not .. I remember last year I came to this place for interview on almost the same day when I am leaving for home this year .. with a feeling of satisfaction.. I can not boast of achieving all that I thought of .. but a road that leads to many a dream I have had is definitely visible .. I would like to thank you SIR for giving me this opportunity .. this was definitely the coveted experience ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home