Friday, July 09, 2004

The blessing of net + Campus life

I can not even think of how I would have survived had the net had not been introduced. For me, who always forgets the very necessary things in life and orders his dad back home to get them ready for him... net is literally a blessing ..

I was supposed to have some files copied form home in an floppy when I left home in the winter. I forgot and realised only a few days back that I forgot. I asked my father to send all the files by email. And now, within a twinkling of an eye the whole stuff is in my computer here .. !

These days some interesting stories have been spreading in the institute as rumours .. it is the parting time for the VSRP students who came for summer project from all over India. These students (specially of the fairer sex) are usually the happy time-pass for the female-starved-TIFR-people! And when these summer students start winding up then all on a sudden all the affairs that have started/might have started/ would start come clear .. or at least made to come in public! So these days we spend lots of time on leg-pulling .. in fact this is time at TIFR when a general relaxation period is observed .. first and second year students just finish their exams .. third, fourth year students finish their yearly report and final year students plan for going to conferences.. so a light wind of fun exists in the campus specially at this time. And you know .. rumour are bound to come and people devote time on them when they have less works.. thus it goes ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home