Thursday, September 16, 2004

Experience !

Sometimes it takes a while to know people .. you need to spend time with them .. it is another research work that I have been doing parallely for quite a few years .. I have been learning new lessons in this process. It's curious when I look back to my diary and find my old reflections about lots of people who I have come across till date. Most of the times I have seen that the first impression that I have about a person turns out to be the correct one. But the real interesting cases are those when I find someone having totally different characteristics that I presumed about him/her. I like to write down those experiences in the diary. Sometimes when I look back those memories teach me the best as to how to start mixing with people. Of late, I had one such interesting case where the object turned out to be very interesting to cultivate, but dangerous to handel. Good lesson .. learnt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home