Saturday, September 25, 2004

"kromosho ekla hole .."

Today I went to VT to see my office-mate off. Perhaps after a long time I was seeing someone off. It used to be the other way round for the past 2/3 years. It is a peculiar feeling for me .. it's been just three weeks that I have been sharing the office with my friend. But now, coming back to the office I am feeling very lonely. The empty table on my right hand side is giving me a bare look. Even the known office room is seeming to be unknown to me.

Well, everything has positive side .. the good part about having the office at your own disposal is that you can listen to any music you want with the speakers on .. right now I am listening to Suman .. and the particular song that I mentioned in the title. I can not help associating to this song the memories I had with Subhasish da .. a very close friend-cum-dada in Cam. I used to consider him as the only breathing space for cultural discussion while being there. And now this song is appearing to me with a different meaning altogether.

I know this feeling is temopary .. but I confess that it is distubing .. does not allow one to concentrate for a while..

Today I bought the Sarodiya Anandabazar Patrika and the small Patrika-1411 from the Wheelers stall at VT. The smell of the pages suddenly brought in many memories to me.. felt at home at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home