Sunday, October 31, 2004

Friends!

Another sunset at the western sea! The same phenomenon .. everyday looks so different. This reminds me a friend of mine who used to go to the seashore almost everyday to have a glimpse of that .. but unfortunately never managed to take a snap of the sunset .. even I could not be of much help .. it was only a few occasions that I was there to accompany ..

TIFR seashore .. at first sight it enthralled me .. but these days it became such a regular event that I hardly manage to go there .. but the ever-forgiving nature always comes ready with soemthing new to offer!

In the last one month I got a few very good friends .. I am very fortunate to be always in nice companies. Some genuinely good people - caring, affectionate, and above all very good human beings. More interesting it becomes when I start looking back and try to remember the first day I started interacting with them .. sometimes it gives me a feeling as if I have been knowing these people for so long .. that I do not feel like analysing the initial days of our meetings .. or the specific incidents that brought me so close to them.

Gradually I started forming a 'family of friends' here at TIFR as well.. a year back it harldy seemed to be a possibility.

Long live friendship .. long live my friends ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home