Sunday, March 27, 2005

One more Sunday!

Getting up with a wake up call from someone you would love to hear in the morning is always a welcome experience .. specially when it's a Sunday ..

Yesterday I spent atleast a quarter of the day on phone .. from different people around the world .. and so was feeling very fresh even at the end of the day .. and sat with my diary .. for I had to write so many things .. thought writing a few letters as well bu the stupid stomach pain stood as an obstacle ..

they celebrated Holi yesterday .. giving the hostel a dirty look .. in the corridor, bathroom, stairs even in the elevator .. it was full with mud .. as a result of the famous mud-bath that some people enjoy after playing with colours .. I was away from room for the first half of the day and had to come back in the afternoon to sleep as I was feeling uncomfortable .. and I thought of sleeping .. numerous calls coming from around the globe did not allow me to sleep but I had no complains for them ..as they only made me happy ..

I may have some repulsive feelings for the event of yesterday but the very fact that it brought joy to the people close to me made me feel glad ..

Now I am again in the same place .. writing my blog on another Sunday .. one of the dull days in the campus .. reading other friends' blogs and writing my own .. these sundays I really want to spend for myself .. writing letters .. reciting poems .. listening to music .. chatting with people I would love to .. or just day-dreaming ..

but the assignments .. "Oh! The cursed word!" .. do not let me do that .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home