Monday, November 15, 2004

Nice memories ...

So at last I got a nice weekend .. I was looking forward to that actually .. Started from Thursday night .. I have been having a glorious time ..

Thursday we had a jalsa in my room .. a bengali gathering to celebrate the Kalipuja night .. with music and chatting .. and of course with Rasgulla .. Friday I went for movie - Veer Zara; quite liked it .. we were the first person to go for the first first show of a newly-opened multiplex near Marine Drive .. the charm was more than one .. the night went in celebrating Diwali in the hostel with sweets and crackers .. Saturday was supposed to be the day for study but I the Indo-Pak match took care of it .. :-) .. and yesterday was the best among all .. for it was bhaiphonta (bhaiduj) and I went to my cousin's place .. and in the evening we went out for shopping to a departmental sore .. it was a nice feeling coming back to TIFR at nidnight leaving behind all the sweet memories of the day!

And today .. I am here .. in front of the stupid machine .. trying to crack the same old code that I was given .. hope I can make something out of it today ..

Meanwhile some phone calls made me very happy .. some from my new friends wishing me Happy Diwali and one from my old friend whom I talked after a long long time; and one from an even older friend who was missing me on the day of Diwali, for last year we spent the Diwali together ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home