Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Quiet afternoon

It hardly happens that I am writing blog in an afternoon .. Today I just felt like .. I woke up late, as a hangover of yesterday's late night work .. it's been only two hours and a half that I am awake today and already I am feeling sleepy .. I thought of sharing some time with you, my blog .. but sitting before you I have become speechless .. suddenly a sense of guilty has surrounded me as if I have not done anything significant since the morning and as if I am wasting time with you .. this is a peculiar feeling when nothing goes right (atleast in the way you want them to go) .. you can not concentrate on the thing you want to do neither you can do anything else for a sense of feeling guilty ..

How can one get rid of that .. my psychologist friend might come up with some scientific reason .. for me it is a state of unstability, disbalance in the distribution of time gives rise to it .. resulting in an uncomfortable feeling!

enough .. I must go now .. before I start feeling so much gulity that I might go to sleep :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home